Monday, June 4, 2007

Wedding Season

is truly upon us!! One of the main reasons I haven't been able to blog as much as I wanted to is because I'm literally inudated with weddings. Back to back, front to front, my existence right now is truly centered upon making sure that my brides and grooms get down the aisle in style and celebrate like nobody's business!!!

I want to extend my congratulations and heartfelt "thank you's " to the following couples who most graciously allowed myself and my fabulous team to be a small part of their wedding events:

Mr. & Mrs. Bernard and Doreen Hogans
April 7, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Marc and Tia Diggs
May 5, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Shannon and Takeitha Lawson
May 12, 2007

AND congrats go out to these couples whose special day is right on the horizon!!!
Sarah Rosensteen & Rob McCracken
June 9, 2007

Mobola Kadiri & Joe Kingston
June 9, 2007

Neshelle Nelson & Charles Cortez
June 23, 2007

Candice Smith & Mark Wilkerson
June 30, 2007

Tameka Murdock & Kevin Chatmon
July 7, 2007

Kay Patterson & Tom Shaw
July 7, 2007

Truly - it has been a pleasure working with all of these wonderful couples in helping to bring their wedding to life!!!

No comments: