Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays And A Happy Birthday - To Me!

From all of us here at Premiere Event Management, I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you "Happy Holidays!". Thank you for allowing me to bring the world of the WeddingDIVA into your space this year - I hope you've enjoyed my little "musings" and I am looking forward to a fresh, exciting, off-the-hook 2008!!

The holidays are a great time for introspection and reflection, so no matter what you celebrate - always keep in mind the reason for the season.........................

On another note - our offices will be closed until January 2nd so that my staff and I can take some time off to spend with our families - and enjoy the holidays. Any emails or phone calls will be returned when we get back!

P.S. I'll be blowing out some candles on Tuesday, the 25th (46 - but whose counting??). And as I blow em' out, I'll wish for something simple as always.....peace to all who inhabit this place we call Earth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Linnyette!

Happy Holidays!

Ya look Good honey! I'm 41 and loving my second time around my "twenties" LOL!

Here to more Wedding Diva Success and Manolos!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Diva!
I am a december baby also(12/9) You look great! Enjoy your birthday and Happy Holidays.