Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fabulous - Yet Frugal


That's me! I LOVE beautiful, elegant, trendy, classic things - but to hear my family and very close friends tell the story, I'm somewhat of a "tightwad" .

As I've shared previously - I love shoes. But I also have a thing for jewelry and handbags, so imagine my delight when I stumbled across BagBorrowOrSteal. Within the boundaries of this website, you can rent or borrow designer handbags (like Chloe, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, BCBG MaxAzria, to name a few) as well as luxe jewelry and accesories from names like Kenneth Jay Lane, Lori Bonn and others.

Of course, I've got my eye on a couple of pieces...and the good thing is that you can buy "gently carried" items at a STEAL off their regular retail prices!! The jewelry is beautiful...and as I looked at the various collections, I thought how some of these stunners would be great as a part of a wedding day wardrobe for the bride - or her party. You can have luxe for less and sparkle the entire day...without draining your bank account or offering up your firstborn!!!

No comments: