Friday, January 2, 2009

Ladies & Gentlemen - Start Your Engines!

Happy New Year! Although we are officially "back in the office" on Tuesday, January 6th - I thought I'd stop in and say "Hi!".

My team and I are so looking forward to this new year and all of the excitement it promises to bring! There will be a couple of new features here at Confessions Of The WeddingDIVA - and I hope you'll enjoy them. My expertise and repertoire is pretty extensive - so I want to share more of what I know with my readers and hope that it will make you go "Hmmmmmm...".

I'll also be introducing you to my team - there's more than "one of me" to go around when it comes to managing an event, so even if I'm not available on your date - trust me, we've got you covered! I'm happy and honored to work with so many talented women - who have the same drive, passion and love of elegance as I...it makes for some pretty interesting team meetings!

So, put the keys in the ignition and rev those engines - we're about to take off on an amazing ride!!!!

3 comments:

Authentically U said...

Thanks! Looking forward to the new things you have in store!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet the rest of your team!

Linnyette Richardson-Hall said...

Thanks ladies - I'm excited too!