Friday, January 2, 2009

Ladies & Gentlemen - Start Your Engines!

Happy New Year! Although we are officially "back in the office" on Tuesday, January 6th - I thought I'd stop in and say "Hi!".

My team and I are so looking forward to this new year and all of the excitement it promises to bring! There will be a couple of new features here at Confessions Of The WeddingDIVA - and I hope you'll enjoy them. My expertise and repertoire is pretty extensive - so I want to share more of what I know with my readers and hope that it will make you go "Hmmmmmm...".

I'll also be introducing you to my team - there's more than "one of me" to go around when it comes to managing an event, so even if I'm not available on your date - trust me, we've got you covered! I'm happy and honored to work with so many talented women - who have the same drive, passion and love of elegance as I...it makes for some pretty interesting team meetings!

So, put the keys in the ignition and rev those engines - we're about to take off on an amazing ride!!!!

3 comments:

Authentically U - Bride said...

Thanks! Looking forward to the new things you have in store!!!!

Brandi of Glitz and Glamour Events said...

Can't wait to meet the rest of your team!

Linnyette Richardson-Hall said...

Thanks ladies - I'm excited too!