Sunday, February 14, 2010

The "I DO Brunch" For Wedding Planners


I'm throwing a little "shindig" and if you're a wedding planner or coordinator, new to the game or seasoned....you're invited!

My annual "I DO Brunch" is being held on Saturday, April 17th at the Gathering Place in Clarksville, Maryland. This is my way of getting a bunch of planners together so that we can do things which NEVER happen when we're working - namely:

1) The opportunity to actually enjoy an event
2) The opportunity to have others wait on and take care of us
3) The opportunity to sit down and leisurely enjoy a meal
4) The opportunity to wear high heels for the duration of the event
5) The opportunity to meet and network with others who "get" what we do

We're so excited to have planners from not only the Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia region, but colleagues from California, Texas, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania (just to name a few) who are making the trip - what a fabulous way to learn more about what's going on in the industry from so many diverse points of view!

This year's affair is aptly titled "The English Garden" and with a culinary thematic of "When London Meets The Chesapeake", the "I DO Brunch" will surely make your tastebuds rejoice! Our gracious hosts, Putting On The Ritz Caterers and their Executive Chef have joined forces with us for a second year to provide an amazing bounty of delicious food and beverages including our signature libation - the "I DO Mimosa"!!

Early Bird Registration ends tomorrow - so now's the perfect time to purchase your subscription BEFORE the rate increases. For our out-of-town guests, we've arranged a room block at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center AND we're providing complimentary luxury transportation to and from the event venue. I admit - I LOVE spoiling my guests :)

Details are available on our website along with a lovely gallery from last year's event. We're looking forward to seeing you in April!!!!

No comments: