Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wise Wedding Spending

In this economy - every where you look, everyone is tightening their proverbial belts. I recently did an interview with BTheSite.com 's Jazzmen Tynes which takes a look at how to have a great shindig - and still live afterwards.

I'll be the first one to say - when it comes to measuring your nuptial spending, it's always about priorities and what's most important to YOU in the grand scheme of things. Do what you can afford - don't ever overextend. You don't have to impress anyone - you just need to enjoy the wonder and joy of saying "I DO"....

2 comments:

Making Your Event Special said...

You've been nominated!! :) Come visit http://www.divasandweddings.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming one of my assistant banquet managers. Come back Feb 16th and see the shout-out I give you. Maybe you can link back to me too.
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager