Monday, December 15, 2008

The DIVA's DISH





Today's DISH is all about pure, indulgent comfort.

I have a small "vice" - I absolutely adore watching television. For me, it's a way to escape the hectic rigors of a very busy existence and just take time to do nothing at all. From political gabfests, to cooking shows, home improvement ideas and old black & white movies on AMC, I love the escapism that the telly provides.

To make the picture complete, I also need my pajamas. Comfortable, pretty pj's that are cute enough to be worn in mixed company, at a slumber party with my best girls or just darn cute enough for me to enjoy them :). In between my daily dose of political "speak", an intriguing commercial caught my eye and gave me inspiration for the latest DISH..

PajamaGram.com. Have you heard of it yet? If not, let me be the first to give you an introduction! This company is the fine purveyor of a wide variety of comfortable, pretty, cozy sleepwear that comes beautifully packaged for the receiver. You can choose from an assortment of loungwear/nightware that runs the gamut from sweetly innocent to delightfully sexy and a few places in between. The pj's are packaged up in a lovely hatbox (great for storage later or as a cool gift box) along with a "Do Not Disturb" sign and a scented lavender sachet. As I watched the commercial, I immediately thought, "what a great idea for bridesmaids gifts!". You can personalize it so that it really does reflect the nature of the recipient - add in a cooling aqua gel eye mask, a deliciously scented candle or maybe a deck of cards, reflecting on "52 Ways To Pamper Yourself" (my favorite).

Since they also have offerings for the gentlemen...this would make a really nice gift for a couple's shower..or any other occasion (Valentine's Day, birthdays, just-because-I-think-your-special). The giving of gifts to the wedding party can sometimes be a daunting task, but ideas like PajamaGram.com make the task a bit easier!!

No comments: