Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another "DISH-worthy" Item



I found out about KLEAN Bath & Body from my media-savvy friend, Peter Shankman, over at Help A Reporter Out.com (affectionately known as HARO) and since I am a nut about fragrance, I had to check it out! I'm so glad I did - it is such a beautiful line of body indulgent pamperings - from sweet sugar scrubs, soothing shea butters and scintillating scents, all eco-friendly, all delicious!!

For all of you brides-to-be, this is another cool idea for your attendants, ditto for additions to amenity or restroom baskets, out-of-town gift bags...the list is pretty much endless. And for those of you who haven't done a lick of holiday shopping (their "Scrub Of The Month Club" sounds perfect!) - I'm thinking it will work for you too.

Note to self: finish Christmas shopping :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lynette!!

We LOVE to do wedding party gifts!

Jennifer
KLEAN Bath & Body

Unknown said...

I've heard really good things about these as well. I feel a trend comin on.

sonya said...

I have to add this to my list of 'Must Try's'! Thanks!