Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"LOVEWeek"

Valentine's Day is almost upon us - so in honor of all things romantic, I thought I would share a few of the things that speak of LOVE to me. Being a wedding planner - I have come to realize that I am truly, truly a hopeless romantic. Cliched term - but hey, it's what I am!!

There's a great feeling that goes along with and into loving someone - it's the kind of power that makes you feel adored, cherished, desired and oh, so very good! I am of the notion however, that in order to be in love with someone - first and foremost, you have to LOVE yourself!!

With all of that being said - here's the first glimpse into my "LOVElist":


"I Wanna Be Loved" - Eric Benet
This is one of my absolutely favorite love songs - Eric's powerfully haunting, sensual voice truly captures the essence of the words. It's one of those tunes where if you take a moment to really listen to the lyrics - you can't help but be moved. Share it with the one you love!!!

1 comment:

Perfect Settings said...

wooo-weeee..... very sexy! Loved it.