Saturday, March 3, 2007

Channel Magazine

is a new publication available in the Baltimore metro area. And they featured me in an article for the "love issue"! I was tickled for the opportunity - and the story turned out wonderfully. Channel Magazine is an upscale publication that targets African-American families, singles and professionals with up-to-the-minute stories, features and information for our busy lifestyles.

I went to a "magazine distribution" event at Vino 100 last night (see previous post) and was warmly greeted by the publisher, Antoine Friend and the editor-in-chief, Lorna Hanley. They were both present when we did the photo shoot for the story layout and made that process so easy and enjoyable for me - the time literally flew by!

Many thanks to Antoine and Lorna - as well as my stylist, the wonderfully talented Carla Williams of Immaculate Impresssions. who did (and always does) a smokin' job with my hair and makeup! To see the article, visit www.turn2channel.com and download the February issue. I'm on page 37!!!!!!

No comments: