Monday, December 14, 2009

Drum Roll....Please!

I'm happy to announce that my latest episode of "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?" entitled "Bride vs. Groom" will air this coming Saturday, December 19th at 9 p.m. eastern on the Style Network. While I can't divulge anything regarding the show, I encourage all of you to tune in......it's definitely a wee bit "different" than what I normally dish out, but in true DIVA style - I make it do what it do!!!!

Check your local cable or satellite provider for additional details!!!

5 comments:

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

Congrats on your success... cant wait to catch the show!

Leslie Weekes said...

Congratulations! I'll definitely program it into my DVR, so I don't miss it.

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait. We have been missing you.....

Anonymous said...

You are great! I am not getting married yet but I know that I need you as my planner. Please stick around a little longer.

Barefoot in Blue said...

You are the best. Period! I only watch when you're planning and it was a pleasure to watch you do your thing on December 19th (my birthday). I've gained so many ideas from watching you skillfully make couples' dreams come true!! Keep it up! =)