Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's A Wrap #2




Today, I am diligently trying to recover from my second shoot in the space of 48 hours - I had the pleasure of working with Lifestyle Editor Janelle Erlichman Diamond at Baltimore Magazine on their annual Bride 2009 issue.

My little "part" in this story was to create a tablescape for publication in the weddings issue - so with lots of thinking, many scribbled-on and tossed-in-the-wastebasket pieces of paper AND shopping for just the "right" accessories to grace my table, I think I came up with something quite nice!!! With the tireless help of Sheila Smith at Richardson's Flowers & Gifts and her assistant, Gary..the three of us worked throughout the heat of the day to get this baby done! Sheila is uber-talented and the perfect "foil" for whatever my head comes up with - I have to thank her and owner Sandy Riley for saying "yes" to this project!!

A big "shout out" to Karron Minor of Diamond Minor Designs for all of the printed materials you'll see in the magazine - she really put on paper all of the visual images I had floating around!! Another huge "Thank You" goes out to Susie Childs over at Select Event Rentals for taking time out of her very hectic schedule to sit down in the linen "playroom" and assist me with taking pure brain "fodder" and pulling it into something wonderful...

The photos above are just a few "insight" shots as to how all of this comes together....the actual images will be available for public viewing when Bride 2009 hits the newsstands.

No comments: