Saturday, April 14, 2007

Teamwork

is essential for what I do. I am uniquely fortunate and equally as blessed to have some of the finest folks as a part of my "crew", assisting me with making my own brand of "wedding magic" for couples on their special day.

From my senior consultants, to my interns, to the young men who help us with some of the more physically demanding parts of the job.....it's the collaborative effort that we all put forth which make our events so very wonderful for the clients and their honored guests!! Here is a picture of the "team" from the last wedding we produced.....and you'll see some of these very same smiling faces on my newest episode of "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?". I appreciate each and every one of them.....indeed, we are like one very big family. It's 30 of us (not everyone is in these photos, however..), but when you total it all up - trust me, that is one heck of a staff meeting!!!!!


No comments: