Friday, March 26, 2010

In 3.....2....1....


Due to an overwhelming response - registration for my annual "I DO BRUNCH" will close at 6 p.m. (eastern) today. Our original date was supposed to be April 10th - but planners from all over the United States have decided that the Brunch is THE place to be, so they've snatched up tickets left and right!!

It's all good - I created the Brunch to be a wonderful conduit of interaction, networking, beauty, life and fun for my colleagues..and that's exactly what will happen. I'm looking forward to meeting so many people, sharing experiences "from the trenches" and having the opportunity to get all dressed up with someplace to go!!!

If you haven't gotten your ticket - there are 6.5 hours left to do so. After 6 p.m. today - well, you know the drill!!!!

No comments: