Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The "I DO Brunch" Recap


The first ever "I DO Brunch" For Wedding Planners was held this past Saturday, April 4th at the charming Savage Mill Manor in Howard County, Maryland. And judging from the wonderfully positive response I received from my guests - I can say that it was a success!!! Many, many heartfelt thanks go out to the lovely ladies who attended this new venture of mine, I really appreciate your support!

I'm going to be "recapping" the Brunch in parts - simply because there's so much to cover :) From the venue, to the decor, to the design teams, the menu, the SWAG...I simply would not be able to do it justice in one post! So, over the next few days - I'll be giving you a bit of insight into this gathering designed just for wedding planning professionals..hope you enjoy it!!

No comments: