Sunday, May 18, 2008

Change.......

Yes - I've changed the "look" of my blog. It has a lot to do with the design implementations I'm doing within the boundaries of my business - for the longest time, everything of mine has been green. Green is actually my favorite color BUT for business purposes, I've been transitioning towards something a little more hot, a little more spicy, a little more - ME!

So during the next few months, you'll see this wonderfully warm color palette feautured in many things associated with Premiere Event Management including the expansion of my offices and the launch of my new website which are scheduled for August 1st! Many props go out to my fabulous webmaster and my talented stationery designer who are both putting up with me and managing my ever-changing whims...however - the end result will be just "fabulous"

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Pearls Of Wisdom, LLC said...

As we say in 'Blog venacular'...

I {heart} the new changes !!!