Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In The News

One of the reasons I've been in "absentia" is because of all the stuff I have going on in the media. It's busy - but I love every minute of it! One of my passions is sharing through television, print and other forms of media - exactly what it is I do and why it's important. Being a wedding planner - and a professional one at that is so much a part of who I am...it is indeed what I "do".

So with that in mind - here's where you can "see" me and my work in the next few months:

Monday, May 5th
"Your Morning"
CN8 (The Comcast Network)

Topic: "The New Wedding Etiquette"
I'll be leading a roundtable discussion on how etiquette protocols have changed and "morphed" in today's society. Additionally, I'll be giving all of those DIVA "do's and dont's" when it comes to proper protocol, gift giving (and receiving), attire, etc. at weddings.

"Your Morning" is hosted by Connie Colla & Grey Coy and seen in 10 million homes from Maine to Virginia on Comcast Cable. This lively, informative show features news, health, business, lifestyle segments and so much more.

If you have any questions you'd like to see on the show - leave a comment here and I'll do my best to address it on-air!


Sister 2 Sister Magazine
"Office With A View"
On Newstands July 2008

I was honored to have been interviewed for this popular magazine - the topic was my road to being a successful business owner and television personality. It was good to relive how I got to where I am as well as offer some salient advice to those who want to realize and live their dream of business ownership.


My Day Magazine
Summer 2008
"My Day Style Event"
I was one of the featured stylists for a local wedding show - and the fruits of my labor will be highlighted in the Summer 2008 edition of this magazine. I was tasked with taking a bare environment and creating a wonderful place to host a wedding and reception. My theme? "The New Orient". Wait until you see the results!!!!

I Do Magazine
Summer 2008
"The Wedding"
I am pleased that one of the weddings we produced last summer will be featured in this publication. Sarah & Rob had one of the most amazing celebrations I've ever had the pleasure of creating - and you'll be able to see the end results in the Summer 2008 issue of "I Do"

Trust me - there is more to come, and I'll make sure to keep you in the loop about it all!!!!!

6 comments:

Pearls Of Wisdom, LLC said...

Welcome Back !!!

... You go {Girl} !!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so great!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Welcome Back Diva,
You can back better than ever. I had been checking and even told my mom that you hadnt post in a while. I told her you must be working on some FIERCE stuff. Keep it going! you are just wonderful

MS. VAUGHN said...

HI MS. L. MY NAME IS JESSICA I'M 17 SOON AS I HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN, GOD SPARE OUR LIFE TO LIVE, I WANT YOU TO BE MY WEDDING PLANNER. WHY? CAUSE MS. L. PLAYS NO GAMES.

- JESSICA

jusrelaxgirl said...

I always visit and read, but this is my first time commenting on the blog. I am so happy for you and what you have done for this profession. I would love to work with you. Keep us posted.

Natarsha said...

Hi! I am so excited for you...God never ceases to amaze me. Can't wait to read the articles...