Sunday, September 21, 2008

James and Azuredee

(The new Mr. & Mrs. James McDonald)

(The menu cards by Diamond Minor Designs)


(Bright colors and a little "bling" for the bride and groom's place setting)


(The wedding party table)


(James and his crew...)

(Dee and her girls - takin' a stroll)

(Special seating cards for the parents)

(What an amazing view for a wedding ceremony!)


(The weather was absolutely gorgeous!)


(Miss Q demonstrating the proper use of a parasol)

(Lisa W. & Izabella working on the guest tables)
(Sonya making the cake table just right!)

(James and Azurdee - picking out linen back in the spring!)

I am "recovering" from James and Azurdee's fabulous wedding last night - over 12 months of planning, coupled with almost 12 hours of onsite management translated into an event that will be remembered for a lifetime!

The happy couple (a.k.a. Rodney & Dee) were just so wonderful to work with - their constant comment to me was "This is your wedding, Linnyette - we're just here to make it interesting for you", always kept me smiling and appreciative of the vast amount of trust they had in me. I truly thank them for allowing me to take their ideas and translate onto my canvas. Their ability to let me "do my thing", gave tons of inspiration and creative energy to a project that was sheer joy to produce.

Their weekend wedding celebration was held at Belmont Conference Center in Elkridge - this 80 acre venue has some of the most incredible views in the metropolitan area! From the 30 minute (yes - you read that correctly!) rehearsal to the last dance on the gleaming onyx floor in the tent, Rodney and Dee's nuptials flowed like the smoothest champagne. We were fortunate in having some of the best vendors in the area come on board to make this plan happen - my thanks go out to:


Here are a few photos I managed to snap, however, I can't wait to share the pro pics from Phillip Lloyd Photography - who just happens to be the brother of the groom! He let me "sneak a peek" of some of the images during the event, and they are simply gorgeous!!!!

Dee and Rodney - I wish you the best! Thanks for letting me be a small part of your fabulous day!!!

1 comment:

Deidre Gray said...

Beautiful as usual!!!